Description of Specialized S-Works Prevail II with ANGi MIPS Helmet – Matte White
The S-Works Prevail II is the most complete lightweight race helmet Specialized has ever made. It combines incredible ventilation with superlative aerodynamic design and an ultra-lightweight construction in order to achieve the best all-around performance available on the market today.
The ANGI Crash Sensor gives you and your loved ones peace of mind like never before—when combined with the Specialized iOS or Android app, the sensor will detect a crash and send a text message to specified contacts in your phone. It also syncs with the app and STRAVA® to provide GPS-based activity tracking.
Specialized S-Works Prevail II with ANGi MIPS features:
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation.
- Aerodynamic design.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Integrated ANGI crash sensor.
- Patented clip-on visor included.