THE ULTIMATE CLIMBING BIKE FOR REACHING NEW HEIGHTS
The Gallium is a superlight bike designed to climb the highest peaks in the world. When riding downhill, its remarkable stability and razor-sharp handling deliver a stellar performance. What’s more, the Gallium features our 3D System, a structural extension of the headtube, for precision positioning and added stiffness.
Experience a meteoric rise to the top. Feel the speed on the descent and take-off with the Gallium.
- Exceptional Versatility Across Conditions
- Press-Fit 3D System: each frame size has three head tube heights for increased rigidity versus standard spacers
- Reversible Carbon Seat Post: Features tailored front/rear positioning
- Size-Specific Geometry
- UCI Approved Fork and Frame
- Optimal Balance: Optimal combination of power, lightness, and rigidity for all riders
- Frameset Weight: 869 grams
GROUPSET: SRAM FORCE E TAP ASX
WHEELSET : ZIPP 302 CLINCHER